How long do I have to claim?
You have 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, beginning on the date on which you receive your blinds.
What is covered?
Measurement mistakes caused for products where MeasureSafe has been purchased within the original order. We will cover any mistakes made when measuring for your new blinds. MeasureSafe only allows you to change the size (Width and/or Drop) of the order.
If MeasureSafe cover is applicable to a product, it will appear next to the product when MeasureSafe cover is selected in your basket.
What is not covered?
- Colour mistakes
- Ordering the wrong product
- MeasureSafe protection is available on specified and highlighted “Made to Measure” blinds in the basket. Any ready made blinds, roof blinds, roman blinds & blind parts & accessories are not covered.
- Any cost in you returning the blinds to us.
- Any re-delivery charges.
- Any difference in the original price should the replacement blind be larger.
- Any trade, wholesale or contract/business orders.
- Any size differences, which are within our Tolerance (see section 4. Terms & Conditions). This means we will not remake a blind within +/- 5mm of the original Width and/or +/- 10mm of the original Drop.
How does MeasureSafe work?
We ask you to initially eMail [email protected] with the following information within 14 calendar days, in this structure:
- Full Name
- Order Reference
- Delivery Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Measurement(s) of the blind(s) you would like to claim for under MeasureSafe
- Measurement(s) of the new blind(s) you require for the replacement(s)
Once we have assessed the claim, if accepted, we will provide you with a “SUP” number and you are then to return any blind(s) in query back to our specified returns address at your own expense – we will not offer a collection service for any blinds in a MeasureSafe claim. The blind(s) must be returned in the original packaging received and secure. If we receive the return and any components are damaged or missing, we reserve the right to charge you for replacement parts, or in extreme cases where we cannot re-use the blind, the full amount of a new blind.
Can I change the colour or any options of the blind since you are making a new one?
No, all claims must strictly be for identical products, specification, and colours.
For our full Terms and Conditions for MeasureSafe, please click here.